Add new address
Terms and Condition
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Optica Life Accessories Limited sells its products out of their Christchurch warehouse, with the transportation costs and risks being borne by the purchaser. Products will be delivered at the delivery address indicated by you as part of the order filling.
Shipment times will vary depending on your location and the mode of shipment selected by you.
Shipment times indicated on the website are averages.
Duties may be levied on the purchaser by the customs authorities of the country of delivery.
If the packaging is damaged, torn or opened at the time of delivery, please check the condition of the products. If they have been damaged, you must refuse delivery or make an ad hoc reservation on the delivery confirmation slip (delivery refused: opened or damaged).
Additionally, you should check that the packaged delivered to you corresponds to your purchase order before signing the delivery confirmation slip. You should make handwritten signed reservations if there are anomalies (damaged product, …). This check will be deemed satisfactory, if the purchaser or a person authorized by the purchaser has signed the delivery confirmation slip.
Optica Life Accessories Limited reserves its right to modify its prices at any time, but undertakes that the prices applied will be those in effect at the time of your order, except in cases of typographical errors.
In the event that an Optica Life Accessories Limited product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Optica Life Accessories Limited reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Optica Life Accessories Limited shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
CLAIMS, PRODUCT RETURNS
You must check the conformity of the goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery confirmation slip. You must make handwritten signed reservations on the delivery confirmation slip in case of any anomaly (damaged product, damage in transit, production defect,…).
This check will be deemed satisfactory, if the purchaser or a person authorised by the purchaser has signed the delivery confirmation slip. Lastly, if the package is returned to us for any of the following reasons : incorrect address, unclaimed after expiry of the claiming period, or rejected by the consignee at the time of delivery, the costs of forwarding back to us will be at the expense of the customer.
Prices are stated in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into PayPal databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except for the sharing of information with website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
All goods shipped will include freight charges relative to the cost of freighting the particular order from Optica to the customer. Freight charges may vary or be included in the price of the goods dependent on the customer and the terms of trade they have with Optica. Optica endeavors to keep all freight charges to a minimum when and were possible.
- No printing charges apply unless otherwise specified within written material.
- A new artwork setup fee of $120.00 + GST will be charged for every new item that requires artwork creation.
- Changes to existing artwork is charged at $80.00 + GST per item per revision set.
- There’s no charge applied to reorders that do not require artwork changes.
- Buying group artwork charge discounts available.
- The Client is allowed three sets of revisions to their project. Any authors corrections or amendments outside of the nominated three sets of revisions, are charged at a rate of $80.00 + GST per amendment.
- Optica Life Accessories Limited makes every effort to deliver concepts to suit the Client’s brief. If the Client is not happy with the concepts provided by Optica Life Accessories Limited, and the amends do not fall within minor ‘revisions’ to the project, the Client can pay for further concepts to be developed or choose not to proceed and pay for ‘work to date’.
- All artwork is to be approved by PDF format before production.
- Whilst all care is taken by Optica Life Accessories Limited, Optica Life Accessories Limited is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Optica Life Accessories Limited, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval. The Client is fully responsible for reprint and productions costs should they decide to print again. Optica Life Accessories Limited will issue no refunds.
- The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of
a completed project.
- Optica Life Accessories Limited retains personal rights to use completed projects
and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Optica Life Accessories Limited.
- Optica Life Accessories Limited is not responsible for increases in material prices by third party services (e.g. printers, manufactures, suppliers) where the increases are beyond our control.
- The 2 year limited warranty covers manufacturing faults only.
- Optica Life Accessories Limited reserves the right to change pricing without notice.
- Freight charge applies to all orders, unless otherwise specified.
CANCELLATIONS AND INCOMPLETE PROJECTS
- Payment of $120.00 + GST is required for any artwork, that has been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion.
- In the event of a project cancellation, Optica Life Accessories Limited retains ownership of all copyright and original artwork. Any concepts, designs or ideas not chosen by the Client remain the property of Optica Life Accessories Limited and may be offered to other Clients.
PREMIER CASE ORDERS
- A minimum order quantity of 500 cases applies.
- Optica Life Accessories Limited is not responsible for shortages in material supplies which can delay an order.
- For New Zealand and Australia premier case orders a 30% deposit is required upon order confirmation with the final balance payable 30 days from invoice.